Tuesday, July 13, 2010

3 more days!

Hey Everyone,

I have to be quick because I have a flight to kiev that I have be up about 4:30am for.
We got our passports, too late for Ken, poor guy nothing has gone right for him. He did take a flight to Kiev this afternoon with Dennis. I will miss those guys!
We spent the rest of the day trying to see people and say goodbye. Like my pastry ladies, and I got my haircut from that great barber shop! Just crazy to think they only charge $3 US for the great job they do cutting hair! I will miss that!
I grabbed my kids one little gift, and then we went back and forth to the passport place.
Finally at 3pm they gave them to us.
I spent the day riding with Aleem. Anyone coming to Simferopole please let me know. I will put you in contact with him. He is a great kid, and he speaks great English. He has invited me back for his wedding next year! I get to meet his fiance in the morning!

So weird to think this is my last night here. I will be lost again in Kiev, but I will be bringing Dave with me so I will be fine. I will have to stop by the market of my favorite people up there. It will be nice to have Dave to translate.
Ok, I have packed everything, and it looks like I should be good to go. I have to bathe my son in the morning and feed that belly! Nadia is so cool she will come with food for him in the morning! Thank you Lord for a great sister in Christ!

Now I need to go to bed, and hope my wife or kids saw my message to Skype me before 5 am tomorrow. Also I hope I get up real fast and get moving!

I will try to communicate tomorrow night! I might be staying with another couple! That will be great!
Dobre Noche
Toby

Answers to comments:

The Fritzes are in Kiev now. They hope to leave tomorrow. Try to contact them.
Yes sir James, can't wait to meet you guys!

1 comment: