Thursday, July 8, 2010

We're off to see the Wizard...

Good Morning Everyone,

Can you say FREEDOM?


No more of this:

this:
this:
this:
this:
this:
 this:
 this:
this:
or this:
Just plenty of this:
this:
this:
this:
this:
this:
and this:
All the hoops we had to jump though here was for this:
His orphanage freedom card: 
We went around all day with the Fritzes, man I love these people! We finally made it to the Wizard But the wizard did not make us perform any great acts of courage, heart, or bravery. She showed us mercy instead! You would not of known it by the look on her face, but again two days in a row when our kind of paperwork was not supposed to be worked on, it was! Even Nichloai was sooo excited we were able to get the passports paperwork done! Thank you LORD!
Then we headed home, and my landlady Nadia was so nice and made Mini me some food.
Then he did this:His first time as a free man sleeping, at least the bed is longer than him! :0)
Well, I have to go get him from his nap today and then I might blog about today.
Everyone praise God, because this was done only through His grace!

Toby

8 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE POST INDEED!! Free! How unbelievably special! So happy for you!! Praise God from whom All blessings flow.... When you are headed to Kiev? We will arrive on Sunday afternoon.... my blog is covenantbuilders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for all of you! I have tears in my eyes. :-) What a tremendous blessing. Praise the Lord for the favor he has shown you. Can't wait to see pictures of your whole family together at last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Toby and family! GOD is GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you. What an awesome post. God is so very Great! How many days until you fly home?
    Congrats again Toby and Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! You boys really look great together. Thanks for all the different photos. Especially the group photos. James and I are discussing which one might be Alec?!

    Are you flying to Kyiv or taking the train? See you next week, God willing and the creek don't rise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what joy fills my soul!! God bless you, you are indeed Superman to your boy, and an extension of God's love: an example to us all! Bless you and your family, with love in Christ, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Toby, I have been reading your blog for a few weeks now and I am so excited to see Toby Jr. leaving that orphanage! Praise God!!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Toby! I am so happy for you guys! Sure do love that Smile! When do you actually head back to the states? Can't wait to meet little Mini Toby :o) I am sure Suzanne and the girls are waiting with joyful hearts to welcome you both home! Home...Now that's a word that must fill your heart with anticipation and your eyes with tears about now! We sure have an awesome God! Love you guys!
    Debby Bickmore

    ReplyDelete