Saturday, June 5, 2010

Off we go. . .

Well, the time is finally here. In less than 24 hours, we will be heading to meet our son. What a jumble of emotions I am right now. I am soooo excited, but very nervous too. We have never traveled out of the country (besides Canada and Mexico) and I am nervous about not being able to speak the language. I am also so sad about leaving our girls. We have NEVER been away from them for more than a few days. Last night was a tough night. We all were crying (except my husband). I told them how much they will be blessed for giving up of their mommy and daddy for TJ. I just pray that they are safe and healthy and have a ton of fun while we are gone. I pray that they families they will be staying with will give them an extra portion of grace!
I can't believe in less than a week we will FINALLY meet TJ!! What a long, exhausting journey it has been, but oh it will be so worth it so soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Hurray that you are finnally going to meet him! I'll be praying! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzanne, I'm so happy for you. Please please post lots of pictures. In these days until I get to go on my first visit, I'm living vicariously through those of you who are travelling now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to see you soon! The language issue hasn't been a big deal so far. Although we haven't ventured out until today. I'll be praying for you and your girls as you are separated from them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yey so happy for you, I tear up everytime Mummy's blog about leaving their other children. of cause they will be find but it must be so hard.
    thinking of you all. cant wait to hear about your frist meeting with your darling boy.

    ReplyDelete